domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

About me

Mi name's Marianne Romero but you call me mari.
I'm from Maracaibo, originelly i live in La Villa Del Rosario, in San Andres. I'm 17 (seventeen) years old an have a big family. My is aaccountant and my dad is a businessman. I have one sister.




I study law at URBE. My favorite subjects are civil and philosophy. This trimester im taking 6 classes and I am in the 3st trimester.

 I love music and tv. My favorite food is italian ( love pizza and spaghetti) and I like chocolate very much. The most important to me is my family. I also enjoy watching movies with my boyfriend.


I hate injustice, computers, violence and I hate people who smoke.

My dream is to travel around the world and visit Eiffel Tower. I want to graduate from law school and the psicology school. I also would love to learn to speak italian and get married young.

about English, I think is very important because it is the universal language and the right through is much easier to find a variety of jobs and friends around the world. to practice my English TV series I see and hear music in English. I like the music of Aerosmith.

English class in my group is made up of my new friends Hermaris Millan and Maria Diaz. They are very beautiful and intelligent.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario